Nervousness is a part of affection


Greater numbers of people feels quivery whenever they appear in the presence of the person they have romantic affection on. The remaining percentage either possesses a unique gift of boldness or merely feigns liking for the person.




I remember when I was in secondary (first year), I hardly talked to girls, and I feel that I still can't relate well with girls presently even when it's not about courage. In my JSS1, I only had discussions with girls that were my sister's friend. I hardly talked to ones my troubling mind thought were romantic; I wouldn't have survived looking them straight in the face.


Although the affection was there, the body wasn't willing to act, so I had to continue sighting my numerous crushes from afar. It was an exciting and yet, a burning task. Exciting in that you keep day-dreaming of a time you would come to cage the rare beauty, and burning because although you visualize talking to them, other are easily actualizing your day dreams with relish.


One day, one of my crushes called my name in class. I hardly replied due to the build-up of tension in me. She came closer, and I had to hold on to an adjacent chair to douse the anxiety. She actually came to inquire about the boy he always walked with: whether I've seen where the mate is; whether he's arrived in school. Anger brought in courage, I curtly told her "no". Why would she ask me such during what was supposed to be a first date?


I took away something from there. She was also quivering during the conversation like I was, although she was more composed than I. Although she had others to have asked about the boy, she preferred getting a discussion with me. In reasonable term, she had a crush on me. It was admitted at a later date.


Why saying all these? Boys are always quivery when they meet up with who they have erotic affection for. Mainly boys, because the opposite sex and the society in general have seen it as a paradigm for males to be asking out the females. So while the boys commands over the tension, the girls pretend not to be nervous.


The girls actually are also nervous when they meet a guy they have affection for. When I remember how my sister would say she could form for Africa, I laugh, because she could deceive the lingering boys into thinking she couldn't form for them. 


Nervousness is a part of affection, my brothers! I come and go in peace! ☮️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romance: I introduce gift to night class

It takes only a legend to get two beautiful sisters as girlfriends

Relationship aren't meant to be theatrical